Sunday, October 28, 2012

On my libra Scale ♎ The Big O vs Elf

 If you're a lover of the infamous NARS orgasm blush you have to try out Elf's contouring compact! It comes with one blush that is impressively similar to the NARS cult favorite on a much lower price tag. The compact also includes a deep bronzer to contour your face.


I've loved the Orgasm blush longer before Drake gave it a shout out in his song, Fancy, and wasn't surprised when I learned it was one of beauty Kim Kardashian's favorite products.

 Thanks to Pinterest and many Hollywood makeup artists, the art of contouring has become a makeup trick the more average person can learn.  If you want to try it this kit is a steal (I paid $3)! For proper contouring you need more of a highlighter but this is good for beginners and fans of the orgasm shade.  I have always found that the blush looked even better after I had applied the orgasm illuminator also by NARS, first, to the apples of my cheekbones. It gives even more of a glow to your cheeks that I love all year round.

Thinking of possibly purchasing only the illuminator from now on and saving some money by purchasing the elf version to save money and still look good!  Elf is always a hit or miss for me.  Either I love their products or I hate them. This was definitely one I love and will purchase again!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment