Monday, October 15, 2012

First time's a charm

The last year or two have been a learning experience for me. As with most people, I didn't realize at first that God was molding me to become a better person, a person he wanted me to become and a person, in my heart, I want to become. As I came closer to the end of this trial I can't help but feel proud of myself for never losing hope in a brighter day, and now I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This light has inspired me to follow a dream I always had which is to write. For some people this may not be a big deal, but to me it's a way to express myself the same way musicians and artists do. I've always been familiar with the saying, "if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life." This may not be a career for me yet, it may never be, but I do know it is something I love and there is no better spirit than the spirit of inspiration to do something you love. During this trail of my life there were many bible verses I read to keep me sane and this was my favorite. If you're feeling down and need a little reassurance that things will turn around I hope it can help you as it did me.

To be specific it's from 11-14

http://niv.scripturetext.com/jeremiah/29.htm

I am looking forward to the future with the knowledge that I can get through anything but not alone! Thank you for reading. If there is only one person who reads this, that will leave me content.

Love,

Cecil 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment